$225,000 Reduced from $249,000
2 bedroom Greek revival on 51 wooded and open acres. With artist studio (built in 2008), pond, fruit trees and vegetable garden.
Comments On Property:
Perfect for the nature lover this two bedroom recently renovated home on 51 acres offers an exquisitely private setting, yet is convenient to shopping and other amenities. The house has an open floor plan with a modern living room addition and kitchen opening onto a large wraparound screen porch. Adjacent to the house is an artist studio/workshop, with post and beam construction and skylights. The property includes a 1/3 acre stocked swim pond, extensive flower gardens, a raised vegetable garden and flowering ornamental trees The land is mixed, open and wooded, with frontage on a, lightly traveled paved town maintained road.
- Large living, dinning room, built in 2008, cathedral ceiling, hardwood floor and Jotul wood burning stove.
- 2 large bedrooms
- Study area with custom built-in cabinets
- Large screened porch, 500 sq. ft.
- Large bathroom including a laundry
- Post and beam construction, artist studio/work shop, 750 sq. ft.
- 1/3 acre pond, stocked, swim pond
- Land, mixed open and wooded with views
- New roof and siding, 2015
- Central heat, oil
- Own both sides of a lightly traveled, paved road.
- Vegetable garden
- Fruit trees, pears, cherry and apple
- Ornamental trees, crabapples
- Perennial flower beds
- UV water filtration system
51 acres open and wooded.
1 with laundry
Type of Heating:
Central heat fuel oil. Jotul wood stove .
Type of Septic:
On lot private
Please contact Delaware Land Office Inc. for details.